Sunday 9 September 2012

Klingon Battlecruiser

                               KLINGON BATTLECRUISER

Hi, this is what I do for a living, I do 3D digital art. I use alot of 3D programs from Maya to Cinema4D and beyond. Heck, I think I have used nearly all of them. Anyway, the Klingon Battlecruiser is my latest work. I used Pixologic's Zbrush to sculpt the ship and I rendered it with Keyshot render. Hope you like it. 




Edgwynne Design is the consultancy I started in September of 2011 and we are still going strong. Let's get down to business, I am self taught. Yes, that's right, no university education but I do have a Diploma in Business Management. My first job was to do a kiosk application on the iPad for a winery. This is what released my imagination and I have been at it ever since. Most of the projects I have been doing since then have been personal.

It is now 12 months later and I have decided that I want to make a living out of it. Yep, you got it, to be payed for my time just like every one else. Why shouldn't I be paid for my time so, in other words, if you see something you like then message me and we will talk about the details. Everything is available to printed at A1 poster size at 300 dpi and i also do banners. If you like the model you can purchase that as well but at a higher price.

1 comment: